Palm Springs Historical Society
The Palm Springs Historical Society is a non-profit organization established in 1955 by Melba Berry Bennett. The Society operates two museums and a Research Library.
The McCallum Adobe (built in 1884) and the Cornelia White House (built in 1893) are the two oldest buildings in Palm Springs. The Welwood Murray Memorial Library (1940) is the archives and research library.